THE ULTIMATE FIGHT NIGHT EXPERIENCE
Run in accordance with Amateur Boxing rules, Corporate Fighter is the ultimate opportunity to experience the thrill, excitement and adrenaline of boxing in a safe professional environment. Participants undertake an intensive 10-12 week training program before stepping into the ring for a 3 x 2 minute round, full amateur boxing bout against a fellow first timer – all in a highly organised and professional event.
SO WHAT’S THE CATCH?
No catch! Boxers are expected to pay an initial ENTRY FEE of $795 and are responsible for selling TWO TABLES to the Fight Night.
The initial $795 entry fee will need to be paid prior to the initial training session.
This fee covers:
- State boxing license
- Boxer’s insurance
- 10-12 weeks of training (5 sessions per week)
- Singlet and shorts for Fight Night
- Training singlet, kit bag, gloves, hand wraps, headgear and groin guard/chest protector (where applicable)
Tables seat 10 people and cost $2,500 each for a standard table ($250 per person) and $3,000 for a ringside table ($300 per person) and includes:
- 2.5 course fully catered meal
- Unlimited wine and beer all night
- Support for the nominated charity (auctions and raffles held during the event)
Boxers are encouraged to start spreading the word and selling tables early in the program. Corporate Fighter will also create various promotional materials to help assist the sales drive.
* Please note any further protective equipment required is to be purchased at the expense of the individual boxer
(i.e. mouth guard, boots etc.)
At Corporate Fighter we always aim to be upfront about what’s expected of our participants. There are no additional hidden costs, enabling boxers to simply concentrate on getting fit and developing their boxing skills.
A copy of our SYDNEY terms and conditions can be found HERE
A copy of our NEWCASTLE terms and conditions can be found HERE