THE ULTIMATE FIGHT NIGHT EXPERIENCE
Run in accordance with Amateur Boxing League rules, Corporate Fighter is the ultimate opportunity to experience the thrill, excitement and adrenalin of boxing in a safe professional environment. Participants undertake an intensive 12 week training program before stepping into the ring for a 3 x 2 minute round, full amateur boxing bout against a fellow first timer – all in a highly organised and professional event.
SO WHAT’S THE CATCH?
No catch! Boxers are expected to pay an initial Admin fee of $795 and are responsible for selling two tables to the Fight Night.
The initial $795 signing-up fee will need to be paid prior to the initial training session. This fee covers:
- NSW Australian Boxing League boxer’s license
- Boxer’s insurance
- 12 weeks of training (5 sessions per week)
- Singlet and shorts for Fight Night
- Training singlet, kit bag, gloves, hand wraps, head gear, water bottle and groin guard (where applicable)
Tables seat 10 people and cost $2,500 each for a standard table ($250 per person) and $3,000 for a ringside table ($300 per person) and includes:
- 3 course fully catered meal
- Unlimited wine and beer all night
- Support for the nominated charity (auctions and raffles held during the event)
Boxers are encouraged to start spreading the word and selling tables early in the program. Corporate Fighter will also create various promotional materials to help assist the sales drive.
* Please note any further protective equipment required is to be purchased at the expense of the individual boxer
(i.e. mouth guard, boots etc.)
At Corporate Fighter we always aim to be upfront about what’s expected of our participants. There are no additional hidden costs, enabling boxers to simply concentrate on getting fit and developing their boxing skills.
A copy of our gym membership terms can be found HERE