THE ULTIMATE FIGHT NIGHT EXPERIENCE
All Corporate Fighter events are highly organised. Most professional boxers and certainly the majority of amateur boxers will not have experienced the level of professionalism and production that goes into our Corporate Fighter Fight Nights.
CORPORATE FIGHTER WEST SYDNEY 3
TRAINING BEGINS – TUE OCT 4 2022
FIGHT NIGHT – SAT DEC 10 2022
TRAINING: MON-THU 7PM, FRI 6PM, SAT 8AM.
GETTING READY TO STEP INTO THE RING!
- Our training facility for Corporate Fighter West Sydney is Ultimate Training Centre located at 52 Harris St, St Mary’s, NSW, 2769.
- Boxers will train alongside fellow competitors over the 10 weeks under the watchful eyes of our professional coaches.
- Fitness and skill levels will be closely monitored to ensure fair matching of opponents for Fight Night.
- In addition to the group sessions, general personal training and one-on-one boxing tuition is also available to help boost your fitness and hone those pugilist skills.
- All boxing training gear including gloves, hand-wraps, focus pads, headgear and skipping ropes are provided but boxers are expected to bring a sports towel and attend wearing appropriate training gear e.g. shorts, t-shirt and training shoes.
IT’S FIGHT NIGHT
SO WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN THE BIG DAY ARRIVES?
Most professional boxers and certainly the majority of amateur boxers will not have experienced the level of professionalism and production that goes into our Corporate Fighter Fight Nights.
Events are held at iconic world class entertainment venue, fully licensed, that has hosted numerous exclusive and fully-catered events.
Events will usually consist of 10-15 individual bouts of 3 × 2 minute rounds. All bouts are run in accordance with all rules, regulations and scoring and are fought to decision. Headgear and 16oz gloves are supplied on the night.
After 10 weeks of hard training, Fight Night will be one of the best nights of your life and will be thoroughly enjoyed by hundreds of friends, family and work colleagues.
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Five star 2.5 course fully catered meal for seated guests, including beer & wine package
- Fully licensed bar
- MC & DJ
- Event program with detailed boxer profiles
- Personalised entrance music for each boxer
- Charity auction & raffle
- Professional photographer
- Professional filming of the event
This entry fee is required in order to start your journey on the 10 Week Corporate Fighter Program.
There are two options available for paying your Corporate Fighter entry fee;
1. You can choose to simply pay your entry fee in full ($799) or;
2. You can split your entry fee over 4 interest-free payments of $199.75 using a valid afterpay account.
*Please note any promo codes will apply to both payment options
Corporate Fighter entry fees are non-refundable.